Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My girl is almost 18 months old! How did that happen so quickly? Every time I look at her I see a little more "big girl" and not just my baby anymore. I recently changed jobs and Marli started daycare here in town. She LOVES it! She's done so well with the new routine and loves her friends and teachers. She's becoming quite independent too. This morning when I got her out of the car to carry her into "school" she said, "Walk!". So she slowly, but confidently walked herself right in, took off her coat and waved good-bye to Mommy.

Here's some new pictures from our last few weeks...

We took a trip to Jenks to the Oklahoma Aquarium last weekend and even got to touch some horseshoe crabs. Marli liked sticking her fingers in the touch pools but wasn't big on touching anything other than these guys.



She loved the turtles...



Posing with the sharks...



A spot of tea before bed...




And she always enjoys snack time :)



No comments: