Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008...

What a wonderful year this has been. Looking back it feels like a blur but it was a year full of newness, freshness, excitement, and change. 2007 seemed like such a struggle...Aaron and I both working hard to finish up school, lots of job transitions that didn't measure up to what we thought they would be, etc., etc. 2008 began with a bang! We found out we were pregnant which was the best start I could imagine! Aaron got a wonderful job and we made a big move. This year has made me appreciate the wonderful gifts of family and friends that I have in my life. Now with the year coming to an end, I look forward with anticipation to all the new year has to bring.
I look forward to watching my sweet, baby girl grow and cherishing her as the gift she is to us.
I look forward to spending another year with my wonderful hubby and friend.
I look forward to what the Lord has in store for each one of us.
I pray that your 2008 was filled with as much joy and love as mine was and that next year is even better!

No comments: