Thursday, November 13, 2008

Marli and I got to spend a few days in Canadian last week and it was fantastic. I think it was the first trip we got to relax and enjoy. Nothing to do and no crazy, fast cross-country tours. Marli is continuing to grow and change so quickly. Here you can see how good she is at holding her head up. (That's kind of a funny face but she was really focused on showing her other skills.)


Marli and Chug are getting to be good friends. I love how he has his paw on her leg!



Our newest fun activity is definitely strolling. We are trying to get as many trips in as we can before it gets too cold. This morning we went for a walk with Daddy and she loved it. We also learned that the hills around here are no joke. I'm going to have to map out a better route, my poor, out of shape legs barely made it!


And to finish this post...I just can't resist taking her picture when she sleeps. She is just so precious!

Okay Mommy that is enough for now!






No comments: