Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On the road again...

We made our second trip to Texas this past weekend and it feels like it takes me forever to catch up when we come home. Marli is an awesome road-tripper and such a polite guest (I think she actually sleeps better at Lollie's house and at Grammy's too!) Our last trip was quite the circuit but well worth it...we saw friends, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins many for the first time. We left Wednesday afternoon to take care of somethings that Aaron needed for his trip in a few weeks. (**Aaron won a trip to the Cowboys at the Giants in two weeks from Alltel. He and friends are flying on a private jet for a day full of perks and a great game. I'm so jealous that Marli and I can't go!**) We spent the night in Amarillo then were off to Canadian for a couple days of family, fun and football. Saturday we went back to Canyon to see the Buffs take on ACU...what a disappointment! but we did get to see some great friends and Marli enjoyed her first football experience by sleeping the entire time. We spent the rest of our trip with Grammy and were finally home sweet home on Sunday.

I didn't end up taking any pictures to document our trip as I intended, but I'll leave you with a couple recent pics so we don't disappoint. Next week we are headed back to Texas for two very important events. Marli will be meeting her Aunt Darcy for the first time when we pick her and Brandon up from the airport for Karly's wedding weekend. I promise to do better with the pictures on this trip!

Such a pretty girl! Can't believe how fast she is growing.




Marli loves to swing and I love to see that smile!

Tummy Time on my new surfboard mat!






Sleeping in my carseat...I'm already logging many hours on the road this month!

No comments: